COPYRIGHT NOTICE © Virginia Pérez Román and VPR Spanish Translations, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Virginia Pérez Román and VPR Spanish Translations with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Challenges in the translation of trust instruments
- Resources for improving your legal Spanish
- Digitally-signed sworn translations for Spanish visa applications
- Requesting a quote for a Spanish sworn translation
- Sworn Spanish translation of firearm certificates
- Sworn translation for purchasing property in Spain
- Sworn translation for Spanish visa applications
- Obtaining a N.I.E. for non-residents
- Sworn Spanish translation of documents for administering Spanish assets upon death
- Non-harmonised CIS: requirements for trading in Spain
- Do I need to get my documents apostilled?
- About Spanish sworn translators
- Advantages of digitally-signed sworn translations
- Official, certified, sworn, notarized, legal, legalised translation and apostilling, explained
- 5 great legal podcasts for English-Spanish translators