Spanish Sworn Translator
Steven-Avery Gee QC
Michelle Contreras, Carbray International Law Firm
Miss Pérez Román was of great help providing translation of a multiplicity of legal documents dealing with an inheritance that involved both the Spanish and UK authorities. The work done quickly and efficiently and I was given very useful advice regarding the Apostille procedure.
Excellent work at a competitive price. I would unreservedly recommend this Sworn Legal translator.
Dr. A Villanueva-Leal
Jamie R. Jarvis
Few facts about me
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting by Pontificia Comillas University of Madrid (ICAI-ICADE), with a focus on legal-financial English-Spanish, Spanish-English and French-Spanish translation (Madrid, 2003).
- Graduate Diploma in English Law (GDL) by BPP University (London, 2016).
- Level 6 Single-Subject Certificate in Company & Partnership Law (CILEx Law School, 2021).
- Appointed as a Sworn Translator (Traductor Jurado de Inglés) by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Co-operation in 2003.
- 15+ years of experience as a Legal & Sworn translator working from English-Spanish and Spanish-English.
- A Chartered Linguist (check my appointment here) and Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (member check here).
- Author of a bilingual blog on sworn and legal English-Spanish and Spanish-English translation (click here).
- Legal Spanish teacher trained at Instituto Cervantes London and with a Graduate Certificate in Spanish Language Teaching to Adults (GCSLTA) accredited by the University of Roehampton.
- Resources for improving your legal SpanishWhether you are an English lawyer learning legal Spanish or an […]
- Digitally-signed sworn translations for Spanish visa applicationsDid you know that you can submit digitally-signed sworn translations […]
- Requesting a quote for a Spanish sworn translationWhen requesting a quote for a Spanish sworn translation, the […]
- Sworn Spanish translation of firearm certificatesWith Brexit, the requirement to submit sworn translations of various […]
- Sworn translation for purchasing property in SpainAnyone purchasing property in Spain needs to complete a series of […]
- Sworn translation for Spanish visa applicationsThere are key issues that you should check and consider before you […]
- Obtaining a N.I.E. for non-residentsSince Brexit, British citizens who wish to complete certain […]
- Sworn Spanish translation of documents for administering Spanish assets upon deathIf you have been appointed as the executor or administrator of an […]
- Non-harmonised CIS: requirements for trading in SpainIn Spain, collective investment schemes (‘CIS’) are […]
- Do I need to get my documents apostilled?What is an apostille and when do I need to get my documents […]