SPANISH SWORN TRANSLATOR20 years of experience in legal & sworn translation with legal qualifications, including a Graduate Diploma in English Law (GDL) and a Level 6 Single-Subject Certificate in Company & Partnership Law by CILEx Law School. Specialising in trusts, contracts, company documents and civil litigation documents. Translation services for law firms, notary's offices, Legal departments and individuals in the UK and Spain. Appointed as an English-Spanish and Spanish-English Sworn Translator-Interpreter (Traductor-Intérprete Jurado de Inglés) by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Spanish Government in 2003. Official / certified / sworn English Spanish translations accepted by Spanish Courts, embassies, universities, and other official bodies, authorities and legal professionals. Author of a bilingual blog on sworn & legal English-Spanish translation. Providing sworn translation services - English to Spanish Translator - to Spain and UK-based clients for submission in Spain and English-speaking countries. Do you need a sworn English-Spanish translation | Spanish Translator for a visa application, purchasing property in Spain, incorporating a Spanish branch or subsidiary of a UK limited company, administrating an estate involving Spanish assets, getting married in Spain and other official / legal formalities or proceedings? Contact us for a quote!
Miss Pérez Román was of great help providing translation of a multiplicity of legal documents dealing with an inheritance that involved both the Spanish and UK authorities. The work done quickly and efficiently and I was given very useful advice regarding the Apostille procedure.
Excellent work at a competitive price. I would unreservedly recommend this Sworn Legal translator.
Dr. A Villanueva-Leal
Jamie R. Jarvis
Steven-Avery Gee QC
Michelle Contreras, Carbray International Law Firm
Few facts about me
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting by Pontificia Comillas University of Madrid (ICAI-ICADE), with a focus on legal-financial English-Spanish, Spanish-English and French-Spanish translation (Madrid, 2003).
- Graduate Diploma in English Law (GDL) by BPP University (London, 2016).
- Level 6 Single-Subject Certificate in Company & Partnership Law (CILEx Law School, 2021).
- Appointed as a Sworn Translator (Traductor Jurado de Inglés) by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Co-operation in 2003.
- 20 years of experience as a Legal & Sworn translator working from English-Spanish and Spanish-English.
- A Chartered Linguist (check my appointment here) and Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (member check here).
- Member of the Spanish Professional Association of Court and Sworn Interpreters and Translators (APTIJ).
- Author of a bilingual blog on sworn and legal English-Spanish and Spanish-English translation (click here).
- Legal Spanish teacher trained at Instituto Cervantes London and with a Graduate Certificate in Spanish Language Teaching to Adults (GCSLTA) accredited by the University of Roehampton.
- Sworn Spanish translation for international brigadiersThis blog post explains the requirements for applying for Spanish […]
- Spanish translation of trust deedsThe Spanish translation of trust deeds is essential for protecting […]
- Spanish Digital Nomad Visa – A Visa for Remote WorkersThe Spanish Digital Nomad Visa is an exciting opportunity for digital […]
- CONTENT MARKETING AND SEO FOR TRANSLATORSAs a translator, you know that SEO for translators is important for […]
- Sworn English-Spanish translator in Las PalmasAs a Sworn English-Spanish translator in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, […]
- When will I need a Spanish sworn translator?The services of a Spanish sworn translator become necessary as part […]
- Sworn Spanish translation of Certificates of Good StandingWhen opening a branch or setting up a subsidiary of a UK limited […]
- Sworn Spanish translation of Certificates of IncumbencyThe Certificate of Incumbency The Certificate of Incumbency is an […]
- Sole trader vs limited companyEach business structure available to conduct business activities has […]
- Sworn translation for executing powers of attorneyOne of the numerous acts in which the involvement of an […]